Subscribe to RSS feeds

Versuri Lauryn feat Sunrise Inc - Gypsy queen

Refren:
Dance like a gypsy queen
The sexiest girl you've seen
My chocolate skin
Takes the shape of your sin
A gypsy queen
The sexiest girl you've seen
My chocolate skin
Takes the shape of your sin

Verse1:
Yes I got the flow,
YOU GOT THE FLOW
My moves makes me got the big ooo
Me gonna rock all night
First your body, dem a soul

Verse2:
I amaze all the time
I'm a damn belly dance machine
I'm the price of your game
Don't bet your luck cause I'll win
I tried to still your heart
You the clothes of me
Your plan may fail
So careful you must be

Come get me baby
I give you pleasure
When I'm acting crazy
When move it, I LIKE
When shake it, am I doin' allright
When I turn around
When I touch the ground
You naghty boy lïke to play
You say: YOU'RE DAMN SEXY GIRL

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

super melodia dar,poate o treaduce cine si in romana

Trimiteți un comentariu

Versuri Muzica , Versuri Muzica Noua , Versuri Piese Noi, Lyrics New Songs,Lyrics New Music , Versuri Melodii Noi Aparute,Versuri Artisti Cunoscuti